Discover custom made tours focused on Dalmatian historical and cultural sights. In this program you can actually choose between 5 localities and visit:
– Split center with Diocletian’s Palace (learn about UNESCO protected still inhabited center)
– Ancient Salona (2000 years old Illyrian tribe Delmats settlement)
– Klis fortress (one of the biggest and best preserved medieval fortresses in Croatia)
– Trogir (UNESCO protected, one of the best preserved Romanesque-Gothic complexes in Europe)
– Kaštela villages (amazing seaside castles and a tragic romantic story of Miljenko and Dobrila)
You will be accompanied by our licensed guide. Tour ends with a meal, possible to choose between 4 different authentic Dalmatian feasts:
– Lamb on a stick in the mountains
– Shellfish tasting in one of the best Dalmatian seaside restaurants
– Traditional meal in a 700 year old still operational watermill on river Žrnovnica
– Wine tasting in a village winery accompanied by fresh local delicacies.
Price upon request.
For more information and booking please contact us online, or at the Reception desk in the hotel.